Last Updated September 10th 2021
Sweet, zesty and ready in minutes, this salad is made with precooked chicken and fresh mangos, perfect for a quick and healthy lunch.
MANGO AND CHICKEN SALAD IN YOGHURT DRESSING
PREPARATION 5 mins COOKING None
- 2 cups fresh mango cubes
- 1 cup pulled chicken
- 2 tbsps of plain Greek yoghurt
- Dried cranberries
- Crab apple pieces (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a salad bowl. Serve.
- I added a few wild crab apples I happened to pick from my morning run. They are strong flavored in a small package and taste great as part of this dish. You might like to try adding fruits with similar flavors.
- For pre-cooked chicken, check out the easiest way to cook a whole chicken with guaranteed tenderness.